FREE-MART Policy Guide: [Updated: April 26, 2017]
FREEMART Membership is conditional and is based upon members agreeing to adhere to the terms and conditions outlined in this Policy Guide. Members agree that failure to abide by these terms will allow FreeMart to terminate their membership, together with any benefits they may have been entitled to.
FREEMART is committed to honesty and fairness. This Policy Guide was written to protect the Company and its MEMBERs. It includes a glossary of key terms, ethical guidelines and policies that relate to becoming an MEMBER, placing orders, processing refunds and conducting business.
Glossary of terms
FREEMART is a Wyoming Registered Company.
FREEMART BUSINESS MODEL
FREEMART is a member based company similar in scope to Sam’s Club and Costco where a person must be a member in order to purchase FreeMart products or services. Different from some other member-based companies, FreeMart shares up to 90% of its profits with its members.
Everyone enrolls as a FREEMART MEMBER without cost and without obligation to ever purchase a product. Free Members are eligible to share in company profits whether or not they ever purchase a product. By submitting an application, a MEMBER AGREES to abide by all Company Polices found in this Policy Guide.
Members can enroll other members and share in profits derived from product sales that result from personal referrals to FREEMART and from 9-generations of members that proceed from those same personally referred members. Terms of said profit sharing plan can be accessed from the member back office of the FREEMART corporate website.
NO PREFERRED CUSTOMERS
Everyone pays the same price for products and all profits that are shared with members are dependent upon products being sold.
CONDUCT OF MEMBERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
FREEMART takes pride in the character of its MEMBERs. The following guidelines are designed to ensure a uniform standard of excellence.
- As a MEMBER, you are personally responsible for any claims or representations made by you in regard to FREEMART and you agree to not slander or misrepresent the company, products or business opportunity either verbally or in writing.
- MEMBERs may only use company-approved promotional materials. If you plan to make your own websites or promotions, they must be submitted for approval to FREEMART. If materials require legal review, such review will be done at MEMBERs expense. Failure to secure proper approval may result in censorship.
- MEMBERs may use product data and material from the free-mart.com or shopfreemart.com website for personal marketing purposes, providing the marketing materials are accurately copied from the original content.
- MEMBERs agree that FREEMART may summarize and utilize any testimonials or marketing materials that have been voluntarily provided by MEMBERs, and may also combine such collected testimonials with others that have been collected from other members to be posted on the company website or shared in the form of newsletters.
- MEMBERs cannot make “guarantees” of income. Profit shares come only as a result of products being purchased.
- MEMBERs agree not to make claims that FREEMART PRODUCTS cure, treat or mitigate any disease. FREEMART PRODUCTS supply minerals and other nutrients that may turn on bodily functions that have been inactive in the past due to mineral starvation.
- MEMBERs are prohibited from using the company name or any variation thereof as part of any internet domain name, URL, email address, bank account or other use without written consent from the company.
- FREEMART IS NOT AN EMPLOYER. MEMBERs are responsible to determine what laws are applicable in his or her country of residency as pertaining to any permits that may be needed and or any duties that may be mandatory.
Censure or Termination of MEMBER Agreement will be enforced upon MEMBERs who violate these Policies. Violations include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting any FREEMART MEMBERs not personally sponsored, for the purpose of recruiting them into another company or opportunity, or to promote other products, or attempting to recruit someone from another line of sponsorship into a second position in FREEMART. Persons may be allowed to change lines of sponsorship on a one-by-one basis if it can be shown that that there is a conflict of interest, i.e., upline not answering phone calls, not being supportive, actively working a competitive opportunity and or inviting downline to work another opportunity, etc.
- ttending any FREEMART meeting for the purpose of recruiting anyone into another company or for selling other products or services.
- Any illegal, fraudulent, deceptive or unethical business conduct, or any act or omission that may damage the reputation or goodwill of the company.
- These policies are for your protection as well as to ensure the legality, stability and longevity of the company. With respect to a breach of the Agreement, our goal is to resolve any disputes in a fair and equitable manner to all parties involved. Before any action is taken, an investigation will be conducted in order to make a decision based upon the facts.
Grievances between distributors should first be worked out between each other whenever possible. If the problem cannot be resolved among themselves or with the help of upline team members, or if it involves policy violations, it should be reported to FREEMART at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A review of alleged violations will then be made by the appropriate staff member who will then recommend appropriate action to be taken by the company.
- Restrictions enforced upon MEMBERs found guilty of violations may include: a. Cancellation of the MEMBER Agreement together with rights to receive future profit shares. b. Censure by withholding of profit shares or various other penalties.
Note: Censure or cancellation only applies to MEMBERs who are in violation of these Policies and Procedures.
- In the event that a MEMBER is not satisfied with the initial determination made by the Advisory Board, he or she may request a Final Review by sending an email to email@example.com. An appointment will be scheduled and said Review will be held telephonically between the Advisory Board and the MEMBER within sixty (60) days from which the petition is filed. Any resolution or decision by the Advisory Board shall be final and non-appealable by all parties.
- y filling out the MEMBER APPLICATION, MEMBERs wave all rights to litigation. This contract is the sole governing authority between FREE-MART and its MEMBERs.
MEMBER AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement. MEMBERs are not authorized to receive checks made out to FREEMART or conduct any business as an employee, officer or representative of the company.
- FREEMART cannot be held liable for losses resulting from delays or failures to perform its obligations due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, nor for actions of independent MEMBERs, including, but not limited to MEMBER Agreements or product orders taken by MEMBERs and not submitted directly to the corporate office. Any applications that are faxed or mailed should be followed up by phone by the MEMBER making application to make certain his or her application was received. MEMBER hereby waives any claim against FREEMART and/or its directors, officers or agents for any unauthorized acts by third parties.
- Orders are processed with the most current prices at the time of processing. All orders are processed in a timely fashion and usually ship the following day, however FREEMART reserves up to five (5) days for shipping. Exceptions are weekends and holidays.
- FREEMART ships domestically via recognized shippers such as U.S. Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS). Allow up to seven to ten business days, under normal conditions for delivery.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES: The total shipping charges that are required to ship outside the United States are collected by FREEMART and include the US Postal shipping charge plus any country specific fees, which vary according to the country and the weight of the package.
- IMPORTATION FEES: International Orders may be subject to IMPORTATION FEES, DUTIES AND OR CUSTOMS FEES. Said fees are separate from US Postal and country specific fees, and are not controlled nor collected by FREEMART.
- INTERNATIONAL MAIL FORWARDING: FREEMART cannot guarantee, and is not responsible for delivery of international product orders that are shipped out of the U.S. by way of drop-ship centers, or any other middleman. Proof of delivery can ONLY be provided for delivery to the address on the invoice.
- Changes to orders cannot be made once they go to the company shipping department. Make sure that your shipping address and product order are both correct before hitting the submit button.
- Autoship is not a requirement for getting paid and is currently not an option. If and when we do allow an autoshipment for convenience of members receiving products at a given time each month, changes in Autoship orders should be made 72 hrs prior to ship date. Changes would then be possible online in your Virtual Back Office or by calling Customer Service during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
NOTE: When contacting customer service, you will be asked for your FREEMART Username or MEMBER ID Number.
THESE POLICIES MAY BE MODIFIED IF DEEMED NECESSARY. CHANGES WILL ONLY BE MADE AFTER THE MOST CAREFUL CONSIDERATION AND REVIEW.
- MEMBERS may not hold interest in multiple accounts or be part of a separate account that may be in the form of another name, company or DBA.
- Family members may have separate accounts as long as their intention is to actively build a FREEMART business.
- TACKING MEMBERS (Enrolling of family pets and or fictitious persons and or persons that will knowingly purchase only one time for the purpose of advancing in rank and or receiving extra levels or percentages of profit shares) is prohibited. MEMBERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED INTEREST IN ONE FREEMART MEMBERSHIP. The compensation plan is designed in a way that most husband and wife teams will earn more money by working together rather than individually, however husbands, wives and other members of a household who intend to actively build his or her own member team may have a separate membership if desired. Some discretion and honesty are required to make this determination. THE GOLDEN RULE APPLIES when it comes to structuring your member team. If you enroll someone who enrolls their dog and their parakeet and a few dead aunts and uncles in order to receive all of the commissions that may be derived from their efforts, how does that make you feel? You obviously feel cheated; and YOU ARE BEING CHEATED because that was never the intent for creating the FREEMART PROFIT SHARING PLAN. Whenever you stack members in order to cheat your sponsor out of the profit shares that he or she rightfully deserves based upon the intent and the structure of our profit sharing plan, you either don’t understand the THE LAW OF THE HARVEST or you don’t believe it to be true. You have to allow others to receive their “just” due in you want your own efforts to be “multiplied” rather than remaining linear. Truthfully you cannot reap where you did not sow and you will end up losing more than you can ever possibly gain by doing attempting to manipulate the system to your own advantage and to the detriment of someone else. FREEMART CONSIDERS THIS TYPE OF STACKING TO BE A FRAUDULENT abuse of its PROFIT SHARING PLAN and will delete any such memberships that are found to be created for this purpose.
- Once your application is accepted by FREEMART, the agreement is considered as being final, and is not subject to change unless it can be demonstrated that there was an error in the signup process.
- Any MEMBER who wishes to resign may not reenter within thirty (30) days of resignation without the written approval of his or her nine (9) upline MEMBERs. When an MEMBER resigns, any downline will remain with the original organization.
- FREEMART MEMBERs are prohibited from using enticements that will be an unfair advantage to others who are trying to build a FREEMART member team.
- Upon the death or incapacity of an MEMBER, the downline will pass to the benefit of the MEMBERs successors in interest. It is the responsibility of the successors to notify FREEMART in a timely manner of the death or incapacity of an MEMBER by a letter written by the executor of the estate or next of kin. The successors must meet all MEMBER qualifications.